We are continuing to build our team of publicists, digital strategists, writers, graphic designers, developers, data analysts, stylists, photographers, videographers, translators, and creative thinkers.
We’d love to hear from you.
The Public Relations & Digital Media Fellowship provides a unique opportunity for those interested in a career in the arts, public relations, and digital media to receive a complete overview of the workings of a performing arts media firm.
In this role, you will assist team members with the implementation of public relations, digital marketing, and new media campaigns for a roster of leading classical artists. We are seeking a bright, organized, detail-oriented individual with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
You’ll get to:
• Organize and update client press kits
• Create materials and presentations for pitches
• Conduct industry and client research
• Draft, edit and execute content posts for websites and social media
• Maintain client websites, calendars, and social channels
• Provide administrative support to senior team members
• Dive into special projects
• High school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of undergraduate college
• Exceptional organization
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Familiarity with major social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
• Knowledge of WordPress a plus, but not required
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required
• Availability to work in-office one (1) day per week minimum
• The opportunity to work with some of the greatest performing artists in the world
• A supportive working environment focused on your technical and professional development
• Tickets to performances in New York City
This is a compensated hourly position to be filled for the duration of 2021.
To be considered for this position, send your resume and a brief writing sample to [email protected].