We are continuing to build our team of publicists, digital strategists, writers, graphic designers, developers, data analysts, stylists, photographers, videographers, translators, and creative thinkers.
We’d love to hear from you.
21C is looking for a Digital & Creative Media Strategist:
Reporting to the Director, Digital & Creative Media, the Strategist will work as part of a small team managing a roster of the most visible and important artists and institutions working in classical music. The Strategist’s responsibilities will include:
• developing client brand image and voice
• designing and producing visually compelling content for clients’ owned media channels, including website and social media content
• writing, editing, and publishing copy to online platforms
• meeting artist, management, and other stakeholder expectations
• creating and executing quarterly client editorial calendars and project plans
• delivering quarterly analytics reports to measure success and guide future strategy
• project managing client website development and updates
• keeping current on trends in digital and social media trends
• working to continually develop 21C’s network of creative partners
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 years of professional experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated skills in digital content production, including video and photography.
• Experience with project management for website and social media management.
• Experience with and an intuition for design.
• Familiarity with digital analytics.
• A strong interest in the arts, specifically classical music.
• A passion for digital trends.
• Fluency in one or more foreign languages is a plus!
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package including 401K savings plan and health insurance.
Applicants should send a résumé and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls, please. Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted.
The Public Relations & Digital Media Fellowship provides a unique opportunity for those interested in a career in the arts, public relations, and digital media to receive a complete overview of the workings of a performing arts media firm. The Fellow will assist division staff with the implementation of public relations, digital marketing and new media campaigns for a roster of leading classical artists. Specific responsibilities include organizing and updating artist press kits, preparing press books for clients, creating marketing materials and presentations for pitches, maintaining and mailing publicity material, publishing content to websites and social media platforms, research projects, drafting website and social media copy, and uploading images and videos to websites and social media.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess excellent writing skills and a strong knowledge of classical music. A working familiarity with content management systems (especially WordPress) is preferred. We are looking for a bright, organized, detail-oriented individual with an ability to multitask.
Benefits/Compensation: This is a part-time, paid position that offers a weekly stipend in exchange for 23-29 hours of participation per week (exact hours and schedule TBD). The stipend will be prorated to accommodate shorter workweeks and/or fewer hours as needed. College credit is also offered.
Contact [email protected] to apply with a letter of intent and résumé according to the deadlines below. All materials received for speciﬁc positions will be kept on ﬁle for one year. Due to the volume of mail received, we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries regarding application status.
For spring semester (January through May), applications are due December 1.
For summer semester (May through September), applications are due April 1.
For fall semester (September through December), applications are due August 1.