The Public Relations & Digital Media Fellowship provides a unique opportunity for those interested in a career in the arts, public relations, and digital media to receive a complete overview of the workings of a performing arts media firm.
In this role, you will assist team members with the implementation of public relations, digital marketing, and new media campaigns for a roster of leading classical artists. We are seeking a bright, organized, detail-oriented individual with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
This is a compensated, part-time hourly position to be filled for January–May, with the possibility of extending into the summer.
You’ll get to:
• Organize and update client press kits
• Create materials and presentations for pitches
• Conduct industry and client research
• Draft, edit and execute content posts for websites and social media
• Maintain client websites, calendars, and social channels
• Provide administrative support to senior team members
• Dive into special projects
• High school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of undergraduate college
• Exceptional organization
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Familiarity with major social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
• Knowledge of WordPress a plus, but not required
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required
• Availability to work in-office one (1) day per week minimum
• Demonstrated interest in classical music and/or the performing arts
• Minimum wage ($15.00/hour) and appropriate reimbursements
• The opportunity to work with some of the greatest performing artists in the world
• A supportive working environment focused on your technical and professional development
• Tickets to performances in New York City
To be considered for this position, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].