21C is looking for a Digital & Creative Media Strategist:
Reporting to the Director, Digital & Creative Media, the Strategist will work as part of a small team managing a roster of the most visible and important artists and institutions working in classical music. The Strategist’s responsibilities will include:
• developing client brand image and voice
• designing and producing visually compelling content for clients’ owned media channels, including website and social media content
• writing, editing, and publishing copy to online platforms
• meeting artist, management, and other stakeholder expectations
• creating and executing quarterly client editorial calendars and project plans
• delivering quarterly analytics reports to measure success and guide future strategy
• project managing client website development and updates
• keeping current on trends in digital and social media trends
• working to continually develop 21C’s network of creative partners
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 years of professional experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated skills in digital content production, including video and photography.
• Experience with project management for website and social media management.
• Experience with and an intuition for design.
• Familiarity with digital analytics.
• A strong interest in the arts, specifically classical music.
• A passion for digital trends.
• Fluency in one or more foreign languages is a plus!
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package including 401K savings plan and health insurance.
Applicants should send a résumé and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls, please. Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted.